For randomization, we use the program Castor: www.data.castoredc.com
After randomizing a new patient, the tab ‘baseline’ can be filled out immediately.
Infertile women going through fertility work-up who are below 39 years of age, have a regular menstrual cycle and a low perceived risk for tubal pathology.
- Aged 18-38
- Spontaneous regular menstrual cycle
- Low perceived risk for tubal pathology based on medical history
- Endocrine disorders (PCOS, diabetes, hyperprolactinemia, hyperthyreoïdism, – except for well-managed hypothyroidism (TSH 0.3-2.5mIU/l max. 2 months prior to inclusion))
- Ovulation disorder (less than 8 menstrual cycles per year)
- Iodine allergy
- Male subfertility (VCM <3×10^6 spermatozoa/ml)