I want to participate H2OLIE2

I’m a patient

I want to participate

If you have been counseled for this study by you physician or the researcher and you decide to participate, we would like to ask you to fill in the informed consent form and return it. By written consent you state that you understand the information form and that you give permission to take part in the medical study.